Hilco Brands specializes in the acquisition and re-positioning of under-leveraged iconic consumer brands which offer the opportunity to deliver strategic, operational, and innovative solutions that will enhance value and restore growth.Learn More
Practical Strategies For Stabilizing And Growing Brands And Businesses
Hilco Brands invests in and delivers practical solutions to revitalize and enhance the value of iconic brands and the businesses behind them.
At the heart of our approach is the ability to recognize both intrinsic and potential value in an under-performing brand or stable of brands. As a principal or agent, the Hilco Brands team assists clients with solutions to restructure and operate the business more effectively.
We work with brands to derive new revenue streams through strategic initiatives such as creative brand licensing, innovative product development solutions and innovative marketing.
A unit of Hilco Global, Hilco Brands offers best-in¬ class experience through owner-entrepreneurs who are passionate about delivering the strongest results on every engagement. Learn more about the Hilco Brands portfolio, or our leadership. Learn more
- Hilco Global Provides Hurricane Relief to Louisiana Communities Heavily Impacted by Hurricane Ida
- C. John Mostofi Joins Hilco Global Holding Company Management Team as Executive Vice President – Capital Solutions
- Hilco Global Announces 2021 - Little Village College Scholarship Recipients During Opening of the new Target Logistics Supply Chain Ribbon Cutting Event
- StreetTrend LLC acquires 100% of the European Fashion Sneaker Brand P448 SpA
- StreetTrend LLC Launches Limited Edition Shoe Label PS821 Following Successful 2018 Introduction of P448 Luxury Sneakers
- Top Global Footwear Executive Wayne Kulkin Launches Innovative New Sneaker Company Called Streettrend LLC
- All News